Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Time At The Store

Well here it is --time for Christmas.
This is a time that I love,execpt for all the butt wipes at the store.What is it that makes grown men and women go stupid,at holiday time.
How can a grown man,not know anything about grocery shopping!This is the time of year,when you see guys,in the store, that just stand in the isles with a lost look on their faces.How can you not know that green beans are not in the meat dept.?
Do you ever find milk on the can veggie isle?
This the time of year,when the Wife is busy and sends them to the ,maybe for the first time.I ain't talking about no 20 yr old.These are men that are 40+ yaers old.Have you never had to buy coffee or cigs?
Every year we just stand behind the meat counter and wait for the dumb struck to come in.I guess they come to us.I swear they look like deer in the head lights.
I hate to see grown men lost.

Till next tme -----Poohpa

1 comment:

  1. This post is hilarious Tee...I'm still laughing. I hate to see grown men lost too. If they stand in those aisles too long, they get run over by people who actually know what they're doing. Merry Xmas my friend... ~Joy

    ReplyDelete