Monday, August 8, 2011

Still Hot

I am still afraid it's never gone to end.39 days straight of 100 plus temps.
Made it through jury duty.
The steering wheel on the car burns your hands.When you get in,it must be 120 or more.
Even the grasshoppers are hunting shade.We are watering 4 days a week and the yard is just barely holding on.
This maybe a good thing.I only have one more bush left. I am on my last pair of cargo shorts left.The rest have burn holes in the butt.When your farts light,it hurts like hell,it is also hurts like hell.At least they don't
stink like sh----.
Till next time---------Poohpa

1 comment:

  1. I am sending 'intense' cooling off vibes to you Tee...before you burn out every piece of clothing you own. We're actually getting a few days of 70's weather here...it feels like heaven; but I'm not going to get smug. God only knows what could happen around here. Stay cool...Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete