Sunday, January 16, 2011

Carl

Carl is my new cars salesman.Last week I bought my sweet heart a new Sorento.The car is very nice and looks good.Carl was very nice and very good as a car salesman.
The only problem is that his name is not Carl,but Dale is his real name.
I do not remember names very well.I see and talk to hundreds of people a day.I try and make them all think I know who they are are.Many people know me by name at the store,but I know very few of them by their names.The art of true bullshit fits me well.
Carl made a joke out of his new name.I don't think he cares as long as I bought a car.He even introduced himself to Sondi as Carl then as Dale.One cool dude,just what it takes to make a sale.
Til Next time--------------Poohpa and Carl

1 comment:

  1. Ethel from GrapevineJanuary 17, 2011 at 9:49 AM

    Congrats on the new car! Sondi will love that car. In regards to not remembering names, I'm right there with you, my friend. I can remember a face I've seen 30 years ago, but have trouble recalling a name I just heard. I swear, it seems like when I meet someone new, that name goes in one ear and straight out the other. I have always been that way, so I can't even blame it on approaching senility! Have a good day, umm, umm, Fred?

    ReplyDelete