Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stink

I noticed one day I was stinking.Not just your regular smell.This was some major stink.Not just a small smell,it smelled like a dead cat.
Working in the meat dept.I have run across some bad smells(nothing is as bad as a bad chicken).
This made me think maybe dogs and cats were following me.
Was I having a bad chili reaction--no.
Did I have a bad case of swap ass--no.
Had I stepped in dog shit--no.
After showering twice a day---
It was the damn soap.A reaction to Irish Spring.
After a shower with this crap,within an hour I smelled like a dead fish dipped in cat crap.I later found out that my brother has the same problem with Irish Spring.
I have now a large supply of Dial.Old soap for a old man.
Now smelling good again.
Till next time---------------Poohpa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God...all that wretched stench from a reaction to Irish Spring? Only YOU Tee...well, and apparently your brother. Must be genetic. Dead fish dipped in cat crap....I can't stop laughing. I'm a Dial girl myself. ~Joy

    ReplyDelete