Saturday, February 18, 2012

Birthday 61

Thursday was my birthday.I spent the day with my 6yr. old grandson--Kasey.He is a handfull most of the time.This day he was an angel.
I took him to the Dr. with me-the nurses loved him ( this is a curse the Lowe men have lived with forever).
Later we went to breakfast and later to lunch with Nene.
Next was the movie and then a little shopping with Poohpa.

Now this boy can eat!!!!
Donuts and milk.Before the Dr.
Waffle House for brunch--eggs and waffle-hash browns-bacon and O.J.
Lunch with Nene--Salad and some of my Beef tips-root beer.-
Bucket of popcorn at the show.
Powered donuts later.
When he got home he had a sandwich before bed.

This was a great day for me,lots of fun and a great day with Kasey.

I wish I had more time to spend with all of my grand kids.One on one.

This was one of the best birthdays ever.

Till next time-----Poopha

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Tee....so glad you had such a good day with your little Kasey. Grandkids are the best... ~Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 61???? You don't look a day over 60! HaHa, just kidding. Glad your special day was great.

    ReplyDelete