Sunday, May 27, 2012

Life Is Good!

Life is good! I am blessed!
 Today most of my kids and their families are coming over for burgers and dogs.My mom and one of my sister is also going to be there.
 I love family time.Call me old,call me sappy,just call me.I think the older I get, the more I love it.Fun is the name of the game.G-kids playing in the backyard,the swing set gets a work out.
 Of course the adults,eat,cook,and watch the kids.We get to catch up on our lives and tell a few stories.
 Family and good friends are what it is all about.There are  few things in life more important.We eat,we talk,and we can cry with each other.
 As you know- work in the meat market is tuff on a holiday week end,but that is life.Luckily we still get a chance to enjoy our families.


Till next time--------------Poohpa

P.S.--Remember our heroes! They are the reason we are able to do what we want,on these holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment