Saturday, March 27, 2010

BAT MAN

I love to make fun of my friends,but my biggest source of material is myself.
Just a short little story about a swim party.Our best freinds(Bill@ Darleen) went eat with us.After dinner they ask us back to their house to swim.It was late ,about 10:00 pm,when we got to their house.Bill says, we have to watch out for the BATS. Just as they said the bats came down and swooped the pool.
The did not bother us, but they were cool to watch.About two hours later I was in the pool with Bill.He came up behind me with large leaf.He threw the leaf on the right side of my head ,form behind.REMEBER THE BATS.
I came staight up out of the pool,just knowing the damn bats were sucking my brains out through my ear!Did you ever see Dracula? I dam'n near pissed in the pool( only because the bats sucked my brains out).
That dam'n Bill as made fun of me for 10 yrs or more .
There is nothing like good times with good friends.
A we all know LIFE IS GOOD.

2 comments:

  1. Ethel from GrapevineMarch 29, 2010 at 3:07 PM

    Having known you as long as I have, I know this story. Laughed when I first heard it; laughed when I read it today. Great story, worth repeating.

    ReplyDelete