Monday, October 4, 2010

Nose 2

Just to tell you know I NEVER SAID SHE HAD A NIP RING! I just said she does not like to talk about it.
I think some bastard must have talked ( Ethel you are on my list).When I got home today she just stared at me.
As I walked by,she jumped up and rabbit kicked me in the throat. For a woman that is only 3'2",she is very nimble.As we came down on the floor, she put me in a scissor lock around the waist.
She told me to say "Uncle".
" No" I says.
The she twisted my ear and tells me to say "Uncle".
" No" I says.
Then while I was down on the floor with the wind knocked out of me and a sore ear. She bit me on the damn nose. My zit on my nose was almost gone,but now it is bleeding again.
Will I ever get well?
Till next time------Poohpa

4 comments:

  1. Yikes...maybe I should call Sondi if I have any more problems with people abusing my car. And only 3' 2" tall...small but mighty.

    Will you ever get well? Not if Sondi keeps reading your posts... ~Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write alot of crap about her.But the truth is she is the best thing that ever happen to me.She gave me three great kids,who then gave me eight great kids of their own.I write crap but she is the love of my life.Hopefully she has a since of humor.I love her deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee...it's easy to see how much you love Sondi; and it was obvious to me as soon as I started reading your blog. I love your 'tounge-in-cheek' humor...and I totally understand it. Not everyone can say that the person they married is STILL the love of their life. You are a lucky man.

    Have a great weekend my friend... ~Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ethel from GrapevineOctober 12, 2010 at 8:17 PM

    What list is that you have me on, my friend? Now, you know I would never rat you out, don't you? Well, almost never... probably not.....when donkeys fly.....possibly...Help! I'm weakening fast!

    ReplyDelete