Saturday, February 26, 2011

Revenge ( may need to read my last posy first)

The bastards-
Don
Eddie
Kenny-pygmy bastard ring leader and cake maker.
I have to admit a water balloon taped down and iced like a cake is pretty ingenious.
I had to do something to each one on their birthdays.

The first was Don.
On his day we showed up with some of the band kids.They loved to deface private property.
Before I could get out of my car,the band kids were hard at work.You could hear the toilet paper hitting the ground.--thump-thump-thump.It sounded like mortars hitting the ground.They very large oak trees and they were covered top to bottom.Pay backs are sweet.

The second was Eddie.
His was a little different.After Don he thought he was going to get the same thing.Wrong!
I took the spinal cords from pork loins.This things are very nasty.Like super snot.I put these under his door handles,steering wheel,and wiper blades.It took him days to get it off.

Then there was Kenny-pygmy bastard ring leader.
He went out of town on his birthday and put his pickup in the garage so I could not get to it.Wrong.His daughter,Niki,pulled it out for me.I filled the back with 300 lbs of cow crap.Yep 300lbs of stinking cow shit.I also put little cocktail umbrellas in the crap.Little signs that said"this dungs for you".
He was not a happy pygmy.Life is good.

Till next time-----Poohpa

3 comments:

  1. OMG....is this for real? You are a 'payback vigilante.' This was disgusting! Are you guys all STILL friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethel from GrapevineFebruary 27, 2011 at 3:23 PM

    Man, I'm sure glad I just wished you a Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read your comment on my blog about Sweetie Pie's Ribeyes. First I want to thank you for dropping by my blog. Next I want to thank you for letting me know about Sweetie Pie's. Since I didn't read your comment until after we were home I'll have to wait for my next trip down your way to try the place out but it looks incredible (I checked out their website.)

    Now I have to say that after reading through some of your posts I'll definitely be back. I haven't laughed this hard in awhile. And as everyone knows, laughter is the best medicine.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete