Friday, December 9, 2011

Second Week

Next Thursday I will have my surgery done.Hopefully I will be home Friday afternoon.
I am weak from lack of food.I need something to chew.
I am tired of drinking my meals.
After the surgery,I will have three more weeks of the liquid diet.Then soft and liquefied food,for three weeks.
I am wasting away,18 lbs. down from last week.
I am so weak,my farts are dry and don't even make a sound.Luckilly they will still stop a clock.

Till next time---------------Poohpa
.

3 comments:

  1. One day at a time, please Jesus, that's all I'm asking of you.......or so the country song goes. I'm thinking of you, am proud of your dedication. 18 pounds, Wow! Keep up the good work, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eighteen pounds...cripes, and all it takes is not eating huh? I have to try that sometime. Bravo to you Tee...I'm so proud of you...and good luck with the surgery and beyond. ~Joy

    ReplyDelete