Saturday, January 7, 2012

Work

Sunday I return to the meat cutting job.I can say I could get used to not working,but it does not pay well.
I wounder how my strength will hold up.I know the guys at work will help me if needed,but I like to do it myself.

Since my weight loss.I know the women will be a problem.This is a curse,as I have told you before.I just have to live with it.They cannot help themselves.

Still the same on the weight loss.I know when I start back to work it will start coming off again.

Till next time-------------Poohpa

1 comment:

  1. I hope being back at work has worked out well for you Tee. I can only assume it would be good to get back into your routine...for a lot of reasons.

    As far as the 'woman' problem....well, that's something you're going to just have to deal with. Be kind Tee... ~Joy

    ReplyDelete