Monday, April 19, 2010

Grand kids

  • It is a God given right to lie to your Grand kids
  • My wife once told my oldest sons daughter that we had once worked as trapeze artist in the circus.She later told her other grand mother and I got the blame.
  • The same grand daughter asked her father to pull her finger--buuuurp! She told him the other one was the tooter--that was Me this time.I was so proud.
  • I convinced one of the other grand daughters that she had worms from eating raw cookie dough.
  • I also told her that there were crawdads in the water when she was baptised.
  • I tell them if they swallow their gum they will blow bubbles out their butts.
  • I also tell them video games will rot their brains out.
  • Lord help me,but it sure is fun.
  • Till next time ---Poohpa

1 comment:

  1. Ethel from GrapevineApril 20, 2010 at 10:44 AM

    You are soooooooo bad! I suspect, though, that your kids and grandkids love you anyway. It's just possible that they recall these things as some of their fondest memories.

    ReplyDelete