Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dinner Club#2

Other things have happened on our night out.
My buddy,Richard, was walking to his car and stepped in a 20 pd. pile of cat crap.He had is new pair of Doc Martins on,you know with the 5 inch soles and 3 inch grooves.We had already left and when we returned he was using a stick to get the crap out.I just laughed,he just cussed.He had to drive to the restaurant with no shoes on,Linda would not let them in the car.
Darlene had us stop at the Krispy Kreme to go to the bathroom. As he walked across the lot, she was hit by a truck.She was fine but shaken.She forgot to go pee.
Next time I work up the nerve I will tell you about the Sweetie Pies trip.
Till next time ---------Poohpa

3 comments:

  1. Um....I think what happens at Sweetie Pie's should stay at Sweetie Pie's. You might get more than the 'ol stink eye. And you know I love having my daddy around....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethel from GrapevineAugust 19, 2010 at 11:50 AM

    I agree with Sarah about what happens at Sweetie Pie's. However, knowing you, I can hardly wait for the lowdown on the "happenings" there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hit by a truck!!! Good lord...that's a memory I'm sure she'd just as soon forget. I assume she wasn't 'HIT by a truck' as we envision...or she most likely wouldn't be here. Your Dinner Club nights out are a little scary Tee....I'm not sure I'm ready for your Sweetie Pies trip. ~Joy

    ReplyDelete