Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My hero

Steven Slater is my hero.The just could not take that bitch'n woman anymore.She cussed him and even hit him with the bags.I wonder what else she did before the plane landed.Some times it just ain't worth it.He will lose his job,his freedom,and even maybe even his retirement.
This because a woman could not follow the rules.When did people become so rude?Why does it always have to about me? Me,me,me,me,me,me and me.Courtesy has gone to hell.
I blame this on my generation, the sixties. If you do not remember it was all about ME.If you did not do it your way,you copped out.Do don't have time for your kids--so what? Don't want to work--tuff shit.Don't want to go to school,who cares?
You ever heard the saying,"shit rolls down hill." This is what happens morals go to hell!What ever happen to the golden rule?
When you do not make your kids behave,you have parents like this woman.
Our country needs a recurrence of family values.The old ways tend to be the best ways.This should be a state law.
This coming from an Old Fart, and proud of it.
I will quit gripe'n now.
Till next time---------------------Poohpa

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I have to agree with you about the rudeness...I just don't understand why people think that's okay. It's so much easier being nice to someone than being mean and demanding. This lady is lucky Steven didn't pour a can of pop on her head or something. I think he kept his cool pretty well considering. ~Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethel from GrapevineAugust 12, 2010 at 3:59 PM

    Could have just as easily been a man instead of this stupid woman. Rudeness and stupidity know no gender bias. Lack of manners seems a relic of the past and is seen glaringly in a lot of young people as well as adults. Nowadays, it it so rare to hear a please or thank you, along with excuse me from ANYONE! So sad, so sad. Anyway, I wish Steven the best. Popeye said it best, didn't he: " I've had all I can stands, I can't stands no more".

    ReplyDelete