Monday, December 27, 2010

All is good

The New Year is upon us.
Christmas has passed.
We had a great time here at the Lowe house.
My grand kids were in rare form.No blood loss,but a few bumps and bruises. This is normal with six of the eight grand kids here.They ate and they played hard.Plenty of ham and turkey for all.
Santa was good to all.Bb guns and nerf guns were the hit of the day.
We got clothes and computers oh my.My favorite was a gift from Mookie.A writing pen that looks like a finger.When you pull it----farts.
I love this .I now know my deed is done.I have taught them low class redneck humor.
I think I am going to cry.I am so happy!
Till next time--------------Poohpa

1 comment:

  1. I had no doubts that your Christmas was wonderful Tee. I know you all had a warm and loving time...and you deserve to be so happy you could cry. Happy New Year to you and your beautiful clan. Health, happiness and love to all of you in 2011... ~Joy

    ReplyDelete