Monday, December 6, 2010

New Mouse

The other day my mouse broke.I tried to use the pad on my laptop.But I could not handle the stress.Two fingers to control.It did not work with just one finger.I cannot do it.It must be a commie plot or something.I must be a finger retard.
To make it worse I went to Staples to buy a new one( because they were on sale for 9.99)and the only one left was pink.
Now I am not homophobic or nothing but a pink one!
Damn it I can handle it.Also I am a cheap bastard.The cheap bastard part won out.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon training for the NFL Experience.This is part of the Super Bowl activities.I will not be able to afford the game so this is the next best thing.Maybe I will be in charge of the nipple check for the cheerleaders.
I will work five 4 hr shifts.I will hope for cheerleader duty.

Till next time---Poohpa

No comments:

Post a Comment