Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mothers Day

This Mothers Day I will get Sondi the same thing as last year  -- not a damn thing.Just like last year!!
Not really---we are going to Galveston for a seven day cruise.

I have been thinking alot about Fathers Day.

The rage is an E reader--the Kindle or Barns and Nobel now carry their version  the Nook.

I understand that Half Priced Books now carry their version of the Nook.They call it the Nookie.

Ladies I know all your husbands would love a little Nookie for Fathers Day.

I will be waiting for mine.

Till next time-----Poohpa

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, a seven day cruise is a pretty nice Mother's Day present. You're off the hook.

    My daughter got a Kindle for her birthday and just LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it...she's an avid reader. I hope you get your little 'Nookie.' Have you been a good boy?

    ReplyDelete