- There are lots of things I hate about them.
- They do not listen to what you say--only what they want to hear.
- They charge to much for what little service you actually get.It makes since to me that if you charge $50 for the insurance company,you should charge me the same if I pay cash.
- How come when I return a call, to them, you can never talk to a real person?
- Sick snotty little bastards in the same waiting room as people that just hurt.
- Cold fingers.
- The sound of KY jelly---splaaaat and then the slap of a rubber glove.
- Guys--When you bend over does he have one or two hands on your back?
- When you get double scoped--Does he use one or two hoses.Hopfully if he uses one,maybe he cleans it off first.
- Why does he never send flowers?
- Have you ever had a nurse or Doctor say thank you when you leave?
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
I hate going to see the sonabitches.