Friday, May 7, 2010

I Hate Everything

Anyone that knows me knows that I love to bitch.Some people bitch a little I,myself, can take it to a new level..No-no an art form( not a fart form,that is an other story).This is because as they can tell you,I hate everything.
Yesterday it was hot,but I went out and started mowing my yard.Just as I got through with the largest part of my front yard,My damn mower quit.Shit--this really pissed me off.Here I am half mowed and cannot get the sonofabitch to start.
I had to go next door to biker/EMT dude next door and borrowed is damn mower.I got the job done ,but this gave something to bitch about.
There is only one thing I worse than yard work is Christmas lights.
Now do I fix a 6 year old $ 130 mower or buy a new one.(just remember I am a real cheap bastard) Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. Buy a NEW ONE.....becuase you know you will have to repair it again next year.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, buy a new one Poohpa...what the heck. Who knows how much it will cost to repair your old one. If you're the one mowing the lawn all the time, treat yourself. Yeah, think of it that way....as a treat for yourself. You deserve it....plus, one less thing to bitch about. ~Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fixed it for 17.00 (cheap bastard)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, there you go...can't be that price! That's exactly what my husband would have done. ~Joy

    ReplyDelete