Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cats #2

Now you think I don't like cats--wrong.I don't like pets of any kind in the house.All they do is eat and crap,they don't even work.
We had a outside cat named Flash the Wonder Cat.He controlled the neighbor hood.All cats and most dogs feared him.He only thought of three things eating, fighting,and screwing.He was my hero.One day we were cutting trees in the back yard.Flash was just watching( notice he was not working).As he walked across the yard,I happened to start the saw.He jumped up and made a right turn all at the same time.He cleared the trampoline with 3 feet to spare.I almost pissed on myself.
One day I was working on my 64 Chevy(she was called the Thunder Cruiser).As I changed the plugs this paw came out from the fender and touched my hand.I jumped up and hit my head on the hood.Thought I was having a stroke.
And you wonder why I don't like cats that much,although they my great fish bait.

Just a random thought.
If we feed our babies with a little spoons,do women from China use toothpicks?
Till next time---------------Poohpa

4 comments:

  1. Never had a cat; never wanted one. Something about that constant purring sound that I didn't like. Kinda reminds me of snoring: don't like that, either. However, I do like dogs, even if they don't work! I have had Mollie for about 10yrs, having rescued her from certain death at the animal shelter at 9 months of age. She is a wonderful little dog and very well cared for, having every need and then some met by guess who? I have often thought that when i leave this old world, I'd like to come back as a well loved dog, just like Mollie. Not a bad second life, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? She doesn't work?All pets eat,sleep,and crap---need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, wait a minute. I'm thinking that when pets "work" at the three things they do best{see above comment by Poohpa}, THAT just makes more work for ME, right? You know, we're supposed to be smarter than animals, but here we are preparing and serving food for them, washing their bed covers, and cleaning up after them after their calls of nature: Oops! Those are the same things wives do for their husbands every day! Go figure.

    ReplyDelete