Friday, July 16, 2010

Killer bag


We spent a few days in Nashville. We had a great time with our friends(Richard and Linda). We had a small incident with a killer bag.It seems to be harmless---- right? Ever since the black bottom biscuits incident,I have feared for my life.I have been getting the stink eye for days.
In the hotel she was pulling her bag down the hallway.Just as we passed the maid cart.she said"Look in this room".This was her chance,she stopped the damn bag beside the maids cart.Of course I was looking to my right.I almost took out the cart and the bag,If it had not been for my cat like and perfect reflexes I would be pushing up daises by now!
She knows I missed the bullet,but she is still smiling while giving me the ole stink eye.
Every one pray for me---till next time Poohpa

1 comment:

  1. Ethel from GrapevineJuly 16, 2010 at 5:29 PM

    What'd you see, What'd you do in Nashville? Details....... Details.......Details! Paranoia running rampent, my friend? I'm sure Sondi has gotten over your remarks about her, culinary wise. Well, I'm pretty sure....hopeful, maybe....GIVE YOUR SOUL TO GOD, 'CAUSE YOUR A** BELONGS TO SONDI!

    ReplyDelete