Friday, July 23, 2010

Texting

Yesterday I saw a lady driving down the freeway in rush hour traffic texting.Even I know this is not smart.Just call me an old fart but I think texting will ruin the world.I refuse to give in,this coming from the man that would never own a cell phone or a computer. I will never become a text/tard.
Yes I said tard anyone that cannot live without it has got to be retarded.It is going to be the social down fall of the world.I swear kids cannot spell or even have a normal conversation any more.Some of my friends do not understand my refusal to change.Who gives a crap? I am what I am.
Till next time, in a text free zone----Poohpa This is a new state law!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a texter either Tee; and doubt that I ever will be one. I feel very much the same way you do...just with a little less flair. ~Joy

    ReplyDelete