Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rat

Who was it? Who did it? Was it you Ethel?Darlene?
I know not what is going on.This morning I woke up and found a plate of black bottom biscuits staring at me from across the bedroom!I fear waking up in the morning tied to the bed with a burnt biscuit stuck in my mouth! Maybe I will be lucky and that will be the only place I find one stuck.
I might have to chew my arm off to get loose.One armed bloggers have a hard time, not to mention cutting meat for a living.
Pray for me ! will be sick today just thinking about it.I fear sleep.

5 comments:

  1. Ethel from GrapevineJuly 6, 2010 at 10:08 AM

    Did you say Rat? Who, me? I'll never tell. Serves you right, my black-bottomed biscuit friend, for complaining about Sondi's bread skills. As my mother used to say regarding Payback: "They have to sleep sometime". May all your dreams be happy ones, but you would be well advised to keep one eye open for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I guess we didn't pray hard enough. Someone ratted to Sondi...burnt biscuits. Is that like finding a horse's head in your bed? I guess you may need to do some 'sweet talkin' to your dear wife Tee. Hey, maybe Sondi DOES read your blog, and you just don't know it. By the way...I like her style. ~Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethel from GrapevineJuly 6, 2010 at 10:26 AM

    Rat? Me? I'll never tell. Serves you right, though, my black-bottom biscuit friend, for complaining about Sondi's bread skills! As my mother used to say regarding Payback: "They have to sleep sometime". So, sleep lightly and keep one eye open for awhile. Pleasant dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ethel from GrapevineJuly 6, 2010 at 9:26 PM

    Well, I see that my comments finally have posted. It only took 8 hrs for them to appear! Wonder what part of cyber-space they were hiding in during that length of time? Glad to see they made their way home. Sorry about the duplicate comments; tried to resend, but no luck until tonight. I think Joy may have it right; I think Sondi DOES read your blog,so BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been getting the ole stink eye from her --help me

    ReplyDelete